For us, interoperability and security are critical factors in business.
Its simplicity of use makes the complex technology imperceptible to the human eye, and that’s exactly what we’ve all come to expect from a high-tech and innovative video conferencing system.
Our solutions provide easy-to-use video conferencing services, specifically tailored to companies of every possible shape and size. There’s nothing quite like being able to instantly get hold of your colleagues and customers from any kind of mobile device, laptop or office-based system.
Our goal is to make video conferencing the essential tool for breaking down geographical barriers and improving productivity amongst your teams.
Having the means to collaborate is key for any company, both in terms of mobility, as well as responding to the needs of all your individual stakeholders:
- Project Manager: I want to be able to check my messages on any terminal or device all on the same interface
- Sales Manager: I want to make team meetings productive, even when my staff can’t physically be together in the same place at the same time
- Recruitment Director: I want to be able to conduct interviews via video conference if candidates can’t make it to our premises
- Marketing Manager: I want to build effective relationships with my partners
Our experts will help you with integrating infrastructure, but also with physically installing video conferencing rooms. With audiovisual certification and manufacturer support, we’re able to install and power up video conferencing rooms, offering integration
- audits and tailor-made advice
- Integration and deployment
- Change management
- Maintaining good operating conditions
- Managed services: administration, monitoring, remote operation via our operations centre
Our work in pictures:
- Fixed IP telephony (IP outlets, softphone, etc.) and mobile (WiFi, DECT, GSM)
- Unified messaging (voice, email, fax, text messages)
- Video conferencing and telepresence rooms
- Collaborative work tools: Cisco Spark and video conferencing
- Contact centre: interactive voice server, CTI, skills management, application middleware, call campaigns, etc.
- Electronic messaging, contacts and calendars
- Centralised directory