Transforming IT within companies must be in line with end users’ new online behaviour and the operational needs of the business.
Starcs is an innovative tool developed by our R&D department, making it possible to effectively manage the workstation renewal process. Moreover, the solution offers an entirely paperless approach, with the help of mobile apps (integration and testing), fitting perfectly into any company’s ‘all-digital’ policy. Starcs also makes it possible to involve users in the process, giving them the chance to set their own agenda, making them change agents in their own right.
touch 4 help
This application lets employees instantly request level 2 support after a post-installation incident as part of a project, without having to go through all the usual incident management processes. A notification will arrive in the project’s generic inbox, a ticket will be created and very soon it will appear on the mobile app’s management interface.
User experience (in situ or outsourced)
- Flat-rate support for 28,000 customers in France
- An entire range of operations integrating end-to-end IT management, from managing stock to level 2 support, leading services departments
- Managing costs
- SLA guarantees
- Industrialisation and productivity gains
- Commitments to productivity gains and continuous improvement
Server and application infrastructure management
- Supervision, leadership
- Sequencing, production plans
- Production management
- Mastering, packaging, remote-distribution
- 24,000 workstations
- Data centres located in France
- Redundant infrastructure
- Independent Internet provider