Are you really protected against ransomware?
Using the online Terabackup solution means you can automatically backup and restore even your most precious data, an essential building block in securing any information system against cyberattacks.
Backup your entire information system
- IT workstations (fixed and mobile, VIP)
- Physical and virtual servers
- Mixed environments
Global protection for your data
- Professional data: work files, emails, databases, multimedia files, business applications
- (All the other file types that are important to you)
- Software compatible with all OS and applications
A fully secure and ergonomic solution
- In just one click, immediately restore up to 60 days’ worth of your data according to predefined parameters
- Guarantee (based on service availability & data retention) and ensure you can restore your data in case of non-recovery
- Security guaranteed by hosting on two highly-secure data centres with confidential transfers (double encryption)
- Simple and clear interface for total autonomy of the service user
A reliable solution that evolves, always adapting to your needs
- Terabackup is an SaaS Cloud service, so you can outsource your data without any of the worry, as everything is managed remotely via this high-performance tool!
- An offer that adjusts depending on your usage: thanks to the flexibility of our economic model, Terabackup automatically adapts to the changing volume of your data (increase your storage space whenever you need to, from 10GB to 200TB).
- An affordable solution: with no investment required and invoicing based on your actual usage, you can really benefit from this bespoke data backup and recovery service.
- Premium support: the teams at Ozitem will be on hand to guide you every step of the way, from initial deployment through to recovering your data, if required. Enjoy the reassurance of 24/7 high-end technical support.
Highly competitive pricing
To secure your data to the highest level,
get in touch with Simon Bryard:
Not only did we have vast amounts of data to backup, our privacy requirements also led us to look for a highly secure solution. The encryption key system offered to us, and the fact that data is hosted across two separate data centres, convinced us that we were making the right choice.
Olivier Heurteur, IT Manager at GTA